02/24 /Boomer AMPS 160 +3 148 +6 113 PMPS 101 +3 113

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 160 shooting 1.5u

Sure wish I could get the AMPS down although it didn't really surprise me this morning given that he didn't drop at +3 last night. His cycles have been strange for quite a few weeks....sometimes he's flat blue, sometimes he touches green, sometimes he's all green, and sometimes his nadir is late in the cycle instead of around +6. idk. His (average) AMPS has come down slightly since his reducie and his (average) PMPS has come down a bit more since his reducie (at least now he's giving me more green PMPS) so I don't think he needs an increase. I know that cats that are receiving too much insulin can have wonky cycles but he also hasn't come close to earning a reducie. So I guess I put on my patience pants and wait and see what he does.

Boomer woke me as usual last night. I looked in his bowl, he had eaten about half of his fuds. I told him to eat the rest and I headed btb. He looked at me like I had lost my mind but then followed me btb.
    I don't think he ate any more +6 and he ate maybe 2/3 of his +9.

Allen ate well overnight.

Today on the agenda: Exercise of course! And I would love to go for a walk but all my favourite spots are by the river which is still running quite high and fast. I don't know what else yet but I'm sure today will disappear as quickly as all other days do! I definitely don't think time went by this quickly when I was working:rolleyes:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Boomer does like to keep you guessing. I hope he heads to the lagoon and surfs today. Glad Allen ate well. I hope the river goes down soon. We've got rain coming today and tomorrow and are under a flood watch.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Join the club! I'm busier, but I don't get as much done:p.

The rivers here are wild. Some roads further north are closed by ice jams and flooding. I hope you can find a good spot for your walk today.

Boomer, be consistent!

Beth 73 and Judy and Boomer like this.
  4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy Weekend , Judy :bighug::):bighug::):bighug:Scritches to Boomer and Allen :bighug:

5. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of going back to work just to slow things down ..................NOT! Good day for Boomer and Allen.

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Sounds like Boomer is being a cat! Yep, the days go by too quickly now. Have a good one, Judy!

7. Judy and Boomer

8. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Wonky cycles or not, they are still very pretty colors! :cool::D

Sorry Boomer keeps sounding the alarm! I thought cats like sleep more than people? Come on, Boomer! o_O

9. Judy and Boomer

10. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 101 shooting 1.5u

11. Judy and Boomer

+3 113
    Strange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.