02/25 Diamond amps 309 +3 360

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by krazy4kritters, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Well done getting the overnight tests. I know it doesn't seem like much progress, but that 224 last night is pretty much 100 points or better than anything you've seen recently. He may be bouncing from that number because it's lower than he is used to, that's perfectly normal. Keep on keeping on and see how this dose plays out, it might take a cycle or 3 to stop bouncing.

It is frustrating in the beginning before you find a dose that works. Look at Asia's SS when she started, I felt like all we saw were rainbows for a couple months! No fun, but it's a journey and Diamond will get where he needs to go in time. We are all here to support and help each other (and keep each other from going insane)! ;) :bighug::bighug::bighug:

krazy4kritters likes this.
  3. SMM

SMM Member

For sure it is frustrating, just as Stacy said once you get a good dose things start happening. :bighug:

krazy4kritters likes this.
  4. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

I bought a few chicken thighs this afternoon and partially cooked them per safety advice on Dr. Lisa’s page. I gave a few pieces to Diamond as a treat after his pmps check and he loved it. I also added some to his food. Looks like a great start to transitioning to homemade food. Now, if I can convince my civvies to follow suit. Only one out of the four gobbled it up. The other three tried it but we not overly excited. One step at a time.
    I’m hoping his numbers are better tonight than they were during the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.