02/27/18 Squallie AMPS 79, +3/51, +3.30/56, +4/47, +5/66, +6/71, +9/77, PMPS 80, +3/85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Squallie is full of "Go" this morning. He was very wriggly and impatient with his AM test, and has been on the go ever since. He hoovered up breakfast like he hadn't eaten for days, lol. He finally went and lay down in a chair, but he's smacking all the other cats when they walk by. He's so funny sometimes! I am so happy that life is still so good for him.:cat:

2. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Great report this morn for Squallie!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Hey, Squallie!
    I’m dictating my pen pal letter to you inbetween my appy bursts.
    My Bean is very happy about my appy and activity in CPC, but what she doesn’t know (I haven’t told her cuz she’s had the flu) is that I’m in training to join you in your morning Olympic sprints. Is it a conflict of interest if I take a break now and then to stand in as umpire fur you and your tribe?
    Yours in Spritely-ness,
    Azalea

4. Squalliesmom

Dearest Azalea,
    Thank you for your charming letter. Please tell your Bean how sorry we are to hear she has had the flu! As for your training regimen, I do not see any conflict of interest if you take a break from time to time to stand in as umpire for myself and my tribe! Quite the opposite, in fact - I would love it if you did! Thank you for volunteering!
    Yours fondly (and in much spritely-ness!)
    SquallieBear

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  5. Squalliesmom

Thank you! I was a little worried because of his recent dose reduction but he seems to be holding onto those green numbers, so far (anti-jinx, anti-jinx!).

HWright and MyTitan (GA) like this.
  6. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Dear SquallieBear,
    Wow and thanks ! I promise to be a completely impartial umpire (even though I’ll be secretly rooting for you ❤️)!
    Yours in Kitty Olympics,
    Azalea of the Sunbeams

Squalliesmom likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great report for Squallie. :D:D:D

Squalliesmom likes this.
  8. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Carla! :bighug:

9. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

SQUALLIE :woot::woot::woot::woot:!!!! You are Elmo’s Super Senior Hero !!!!! Love the stories, Lucy :bighug: Please keep them coming !!!:):joyful::)

Squalliesmom likes this.
  10. Squalliesmom

Lol, thanks, Beth! Squallie makes it easy, he is quite a character! :joyful::joyful::joyful:
    I just had a big fight with him over my keyboard. I had to get a new laptop because my old one died, probably of terminal cat hair was my kids' diagnosis, lol. But now, with the new one, I have been trying to keep him off and it's a real struggle. He will absolutely wrestle with me to get on that keyboard! Sometimes I can get him to sit in my lap in front of the computer (I usually sit cross-legged in front of it on the sofa) instead, but inch by inch, he will slowly creep forward until he has his feet on it; then it's game over, he thinks it's his and the struggle for supremacy reigns, lol!

11. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:joyful::joyful::woot::woot::joyful::joyful::bighug::bighug::bighug: Gotta love Super Squallie :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  12. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I love that laptop story! Crazy old men! :joyful::joyful:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

I guess you'll have to get him a tablet so he can watch kitty videos instead of playing with the keys!

Yo Deputy Squallie, Great cycle today. Thanks for patrolling the middle depths and keeping the kitties safe.
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

Squalliesmom likes this.
  14. Squalliesmom

He is absolutely insistent on at least getting his feet, if not his whole body, on that keyboard, lol. It's the only thing he really ever gives me a fight about!

sits.jpg

15. Squalliesmom

Lol, I tried the tablet games for kitties with him and he watches with interest for a few minutes but then he gets bored.

Yur welcome, LagoonMeister Rusty, just doin ma jobz!
    ~Dep'ty Squallie

16. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Smarty cat! :cat: Why just watch when you can participate?

Squalliesmom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.