02/28 Furball +10=244 AMPS=267 +10.5=286 PMPS=294 +2=231

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-134-amps-163-10-5-193-pmps-156-2-217.191796/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she comes back down today.

Simba did eat some food this morning. Yesterday evening she didn't eat very much because her mouth was really bothering her. Her mouth is still bothering her this morning, but she ate some of her favorite food. I need to buy more of it and hope she'll be able to continue to eat. The cancer is right at the end where the jaw joins together.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice to see those blues on Furball's ss yesterday!
    I'm sorry Simba's mouth is bothering her. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Lots of pretty blue for Furball recently.

I’m sorry Simba’s mouth is bothering her. I hope her favorite food is more of an enticement to eat and that the bupe gel is doing its job. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Many feel better prayers to Simba and peace for your heart, Carla :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear Simba is having pain. Have you tried making her food soupy so there isn't anything to chew? Hope the bup kicks in and helps her eat better. :bighug:

6. carfurby (GA)

I'm not sure if she's in pain. I think it is mostly that her mouth feels funny from the cancer. I'm giving the bupe just in case. I don't think she'd eat soupy food, but I may try it. Thanks.

Alicia & Maggie (GA) likes this.
  7. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Here's to prayers for Simba and Furball back to the blues.

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good to hear that Simba is eating. Great that she has a favorite food! More vines on the way.

Furball, surprise your mamabean with some greens today. OK?

9. carfurby (GA)

I don't know what happened with Furball's numbers today, but at least she's coming back down.

Simba is having a better day today. She's eating pretty good and been very loving and purry. I think yesterday was just a bad day for her. I know with cancer she can have good days and bad days. Thanks everyone for your support.

10. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Checking in on you , Simba and Furball :bighug: So , So thrilled to hear Simba had a much better day :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Prayers for many good days to come :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.