03/03/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=100, +2=110, +4=95, +5=100

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

03/02

AMPS=125

The new feeding scheduled seemed to work last night. He still needed some coaxing to eat but not much and it wasn't a big fight - so fingers crossed that maybe a solution has been found?!

He had a nice safe cycle last night and really can't complain about today's start. He ate his bfast with no issues.

Happy Caturday :cat:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad he ate better last night. I hope the new feeding schedule keeps helping. Nice start today. I hope Gizmo surfs safely. Sending prayers.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Good morning , Lizzie :bighug: Prayers for Gizmo appy to get better and better ... his numbers are looking marvelous :)

4. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

I hope the food experiment continues to work and Gizmo eats better for you. Can't wait until the vet appt next Thursday to see if it's his BP or the meds, either way, you will have a probable answer and hopefully resolve this appetite thing. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. LizzieInTexas

I am so frustrated. I am about to discontinue the Amlodipine. He just won't eat. I know when I am not here he won't and I am tired of fighting him every meal time.

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

7. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Send lots of appetite vines for Gizmo and hugs your way, Lizzie. I hope he eats better soon. Maybe another phone call to the vet is in order, it's not like you can wait until Thursday if he just won't eat. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=100

History:
    AMPS=125, +2=114, +4=108, +6=99, +8=112, +11=81

9. LizzieInTexas

10. MJW

MJW Well-Known Member

Sending good wishes your way