03/06 Boomer AMPS 74 +3 104 +6 92 PMPS 137, Allen ate better today

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 74 shooting 1.0u

Another pj party with Boomer last night when he tested at 41 at +3. But after bringing him up with a tiny bit of syrup and a tiny bit of higher carb ff he stayed up. He didn't quite earn a reducie which is a good thing because he hasn't been in greens enough since the last reducie. I love that he's moving down the dosing scale! But he does need to spend time in green. I really don't want to test any more than I'm already doing; his poor little ear is bumpy and sore (and he doesn't usually let me test the other ear) but perhaps if I give a tiny meal at +2 it will encourage him to surf.

He did eat all of his fuds last night.

Allen fasted last night, has received his alendronate, and can eat in about 40 minutes. His fasting BG is 47. We're still having trouble getting him to eat; it's not because he doesn't want to but he's being Mr Fussypants lately! I had success one day mixing his kidney diet in with other food but not since then. But he hasn't been in either of his hidey holes in the last few days! He does sleep in our bedroom for part of the day usually but is wandering around more, looking out the windows, and sleeping in the bed in the living room.

We got out for a bit of a walk yesterday thanks to my photo session being postponed because the child was ill. I had heard of a spot nearby where there were meadowlarks nesting.....we went over there and eventually found the spot thanks to a sign that was posted! So I saw/shot my first Meadowlark yesterday. I haven't edited it yet, will do so today and post tomorrow :)

Idjit's mom and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Boomer likes the warmer weather. I swear sometimes he's a seasonal diabetic :p Slow down buddy, keep it in the safe green zone little man. Glad that Allen seems to be feeling good and sorry about the fussypants part :rolleyes::arghh:

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Boomer is looking good. I hope he surfs safely today. I hope you can get Allen to eat more consistently. Glad he is feeling better. Nice that you got out for a walk and saw a meadowlark.

4. Judy and Boomer

Allen had a good breakfast 2 hours after his alendronate this morning. Of course it was ff with no kidney diet mixed in.

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Boomer is working it! Yay for a good breffis for Allen, even if it was FF!

6. Judy and Boomer

Fed both boys a tsp of food at +2. It's really a crapshoot as to what Boomer is going to do today!

7. Judy and Boomer

+3 104
    Appears on his way up in a bounce.

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

9. Judy and Boomer

Could someone send me a pm please? I'm having trouble responding to a message and I'm trying to figure out whether it's my settings or hers!

10. Judy and Boomer

11. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 137 shooting 1.0u

12. Judy and Boomer

Today I decided to not fight with Allen re foods and gave him exactly the same as what Boomer got (except with p-binder) .....ff for the +3 and +6 and chicken pate for the +9. And he ate everything and ate his ff dinner as well.

13. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.