03/06 SCRABBLE AMPS 269 PMPS 289

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning all, was pleasantly surprised by his number, was glad he didn't shoot up to high again. Am really curious what the next 3 days holds for us. Glad I will be home to test and need the relaxation from work! How long should I hold this dose?
    Yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8146

2. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Re: 03/06 SCRABBLE AMPS 269

Good morning Michelle and Scrabble!
    I wonder if Scrabble had a nice flat, yellow surf last night?!?! If that's the case, its possible some good things will come your way today! :mrgreen:

Hope you enjoy your day off and find time to relax....is the weather nice where you are ? (relatively speaking, I suppose as winter is clearing its way out).

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 03/06 SCRABBLE AMPS 269

+5 199 I am thinking Scrabble did good last night but no way to tell, looks like we are going to have a good day today!!! Weather is rainy today!!

4. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 03/06 SCRABBLE AMPS 269 +5 199

+7 215

5. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle,
    Wouldn't it be just like Scrabble to drop into pretty numbers while you were working LOL
    I'd like to see what Jill and Libby think about your SS but I think no green means it's ok to go up again. Still a little leery that he might have dropped last night but I doubt if he did that he hit green, and that's a color we'd all like to see huh? ;)

6. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

hi michelle. thought it best to reply to your PM here...

scrabble is responding very well. i'm hoping he'll throw you another low blue preshot number when you'll be available to monitor so you won't be tempted to reduce the dose. i'm wondering if scrabble would have seen green the other night (03/04) had you been able to shoot the full dose on the ps number of 112. for this reason, i think the dose should be held for the moment. besides, "technically", when a dose has been reduced for one reason or another, we *usually* start the cycle count over again. you know, it's the old "hold each dose for a minimum of 6 cycles before increasing the dose" guideline... which now makes this morning's shot cycle 3 on this dose.

make sense?

7. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

hi all pmps 289, least we are not in the pink!! Scrabble had a great day today and was so happy my hubby and I were both home with him today, he curled up with my hubby for an afternoon snooze, too cute. Makes sense what you said Jill about the cycles so if I want to increase that would be Monday am right? Trying to count lol! Well we will see what he does tonight and tomorrow. I leave for a party in alittle while so I probably won't be able to test until +7 or +8ish, I can get a +1.5 before I leave.

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle, Scrabble's doing great. Enjoy your party and don't worry about him.
    Ella & Stu

9. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+2 330 probably a food spike, off to party!

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I thought I had posted in here today, I guess not. :?

Monday morning would be cycle 7 so that would be the earliest you could increase. However, we have to let Scrabble tell us what to do! Let's watch his next couple of cycles and then we'll decide whether to increase or just to hang out here. It doesn't do much good to plan ahead, Scrabble is a cat and if he finds out you have a plan to do something, he'll find a way to mess it up for you. ;-)

11. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+7 299 guess he was adamant about staying in yellow lol!! off to bed will be back amps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.