? 03/06 | Tyler | AMPS 271 | +2: 245 | PMPS 203 | Time for a Dose Increase?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brian & Tyler, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian & Tyler

Brian & Tyler Member

Yesterday's Condo

Getting a little better, but I think he really is eating marla's share of the timed feeders. She doesn't seem to get off her bum to go investigate. I might just not put food in her bowl, and just feed her more when I'm home.

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to see a lot more yellow and blue....let's try to stay out of those stinky pinkies Tyler!

I think it's time to try 1.5 though .....would be nice to get rid of some of those yellows next and maybe trade them for a nice safe green one!

You might want to just post one condo, Brian.....just put the test results for the days you don't post into the newest one, like this:

3/4 AMPS 250, PMPS 187
    3/5 AMPS 265,+2 194,PMPS 277,+2 215

3. Brian & Tyler

Brian & Tyler Member

So I should increase at the next dose (AMPS at midnight)?

I think we can do that. But I don't want to jump the gun like last time! So, if everyone is on board, we can do a dosecrease...

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

2nd remissions are almost always harder than the first ones, so he may need more insulin than he needed the first time to get him down into better numbers....and then hopefully back to OTJ

How long until your AMPS?

5. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

I think he could probably use a dose increase, but it would sure be nice to see a curve once a week or so. I see your work schedule in your signature block - any chance of doing a curve on a non-work day? Or at least getting a test in closer to mid-cycle? That would give you more confidence in making a decision about his dose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.