03/07 Cleo AMPS=406 +2=345 +4=393 +6=394 +11=323 PMPS=298 +2=305 +5=312

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Delia, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delia

Delia Member

Yesterday
    3/6 Recap
    AMPS=286
    +2=236
    +12=116
    PMPS(+12.8)=158
    +2=301
    +4=300
    +6=380

Yesterday Cleo had a great blue pm preshot, but soon her numbers become flat pinks. Why every time I shoot low numbers they become so high?

Today she slept all the day, she had some more diarrhea and this morning she vomited food right after eating. She's always done this, since she was a kitty, because she eats too fast.

Hope to see green tonight.
    Vines to all in need!

2. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Delia, I'm no expert, but it looks to me like Cleo is bouncing around a bit. She goes low (sometimes mid greens, other times blues) and her liver kicks in releasing compensatory hormones because it's not used to those lower numbers, a natural instinct to protect the cat. Hence, the glucose numbers go up.

Also, she had that skipped shot five cycles ago. Can take up to six cycles to settle down from that.

All we can do is ride it out. See what happens in the next cycle...or two.

Marilyn and Polly

3. Delia

Delia Member

Yes Marilyn, I think she is bouncing too. I hope tomorrow we'll see some green... Thank you for your visit.:)

4. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

You have a few options to slow down her eating and try to avoid the scarf and barf. One is to spread the food across a plate rather than put it in a bowl, another is to add something to her bowl that she has to eat around, I recall someone using a walnut in its shell for this, a third is to feed the food in something like a muffin tray spreading the food between the compartments.

Sending bounce clearing vines for Cleo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.