03/08 Blackie PMPS 125

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65619&p=713101#p713101

Yes, I know I didn't get mid cycle tests yesterday as I'm still conserving strips. Otherwise, she's her happy, furry, purry, meowing little self. :D I knew that she'd be giving me a bounce with the added 0.10 oz. of Evo, but that passes, and I wasn't worried. Other than her cute little self, my other main concern is her son, Jr. Mint, who is the UTI kitty. I'm waiting on another flavor of Evo (Beef) as I think he's tired of the Chicken & Turkey. Hopefully he'll like it. I have to make sure that it's very low in magnesium so that it doesn't cause him to have another bout of the disease. The only other flavor that is low is Duck, and I'm not sure if he'll take to that like ducks take to water. :lol: I guess we'll find out if he tires of this flavor, huh? :lol:

MY WISH: For God to help those ailing make a full and speedy recovery... For God to help heal the broken hearts of those who lost a beloved pet and/or human... For everyone to have great #s... For everyone to be OTJ.

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 03/08 Blackie AMPS 120

Hi guys .. I wouldn't worry about yesterday's mid day tests .. blackie always surfs so well .. I hope her son likes the new flavors of fuds you are getting him .. have a great day!

3. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Re: 03/08 Blackie AMPS 120, +2 65, +3 68

+1 - 0.90 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +2 65 - 1 oz. FF T&G (given in error; was supposed to be Evo 95% C&T instead)
    +3 68 - 0.90 oz. Evo 95% C&T (switched in error with the FF T&G)

4. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Re: 03/08 Blackie AMPS 120

Another beautiful Blackie day! I hope Jr. Mint (like the candy?) likes his new food.

5. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

PMPS 125, 1u, 0.90 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +1 - 0.90 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +2 - 1 oz. FF T&G
    +3 - 0.20 oz. raw turkey cutlet

Yes, Jr. Mint (like the candy) because he really is a sweet kitty. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.