03/08 J.D. AMPS 262

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    288 PMPS
    225 +3.75
    79 +7
    112 +8.75
    I slept through too many alarms, last night :roll: but got to see the one green :mrgreen:

J.D. ate his 1st Breffis, and is cuddled so cutely with Ginger in the little bitty cat bed :D

2. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

That one was worth getting up for :mrgreen:

3. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

That's a pretty green, alright. I, too, have missed tests due to failed alarms. Hope you guys have a great day!

4. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

I thought I was the only one who slept thru alarms! So I stayed up practically all night w/Tink. & now that I see what J.D. did overnight I suspect Tink was meeting him down on the green floor and they were probably conspiring to take the Batcycle for a ride since her overnight #s pretty much get her off being grounded from it for now!

Now J.D., & Tink, don't be going too low while your Mama Beans are at work today, 'K?

5. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Seeing that green must have made you very happy. I would love to see a picture of the two of them snuggling on the kitty bed. I love snuggling kitty pictures!

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. yay for a green last night! J.D. and ginger, you two always make me smile! Have a great day guys!

7. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Nice green! :mrgreen: What does today hold for J.D.? I love hearing how he cuddles and shares the little bed with Ginger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.