03/09 J.D. PMPS 227, +2.5 328

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    346 PMPS
    269 +4.25
    196 +7.75
    234 +11.25

J.D. threw up last night (I guess it was him). So, I gave him a 1/4 Pepcid and he ate his 1st Breffis at AMPS.

I did take a bunch of pictures of the two cats licking each other's faces while relaxing in the big doggy bed last night.
    I'll try to share them with you, when I have more time.

This morning, I think I fixed J.D.'s new and much loved Platinum Drinkwell Water Fountain that was overflowing and flooding my kitchen last night.

I hope everyone has a good Friday.

2. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 03/09 J.D. AMPS 256

Hi Dyana hope you have a good day and JD is starting out with a nice yellow maybe he has some blue planned for today

3. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Nice start for J.D. Bummer on the fountain overflow, I hope you have it fixed. Looking forward to your pics!

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. nice yellows J.D.! Hope the pepcid does the trick for his upset tummy .. Glad that you fixed his fountain, bummer on it flooding your kitchen .. hope you guys have a great weekend!

5. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

So sorry J.D. had an upset tummy today. I hope it's better now. It wasn't from too much partying at Rusty's Full Moon party last night, was it?

J.D., thanks so much for picking us up & taking us to Rusty's party last night! Wasn't it fun? Tinkerbell & Tawny

6. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

SWEET!!!!!!! REFRIGERATOR OFF THE STARBOARD BOW!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

7. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

Hey Celi that kitty's givin' the Geico weeeeeeeeeee piggy a run for its money!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am terribly sorry about the flooded kitchen tho Dyana, I hope it wasn't too bad.

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I didn't find any throw up when I got home. J.D. does tend to throw up in the wee hours of the morning, about an hour before I get up. Usually, it's clear liquid. This morning it was food, and could have been from something he ate late at night because it was kind of hard by this morning :? Or, maybe it was Ginger.. I just gave him some more Pepcid and he's finishing up his 2nd Dinner with bits of steak for desert.

9. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

We used to have this problem with our Platinum, until DH figured it out...it's that plastic filter thingie that sits on top of the flow adjuster knobie. It get clogged with fur, then the fountain overflows. Now, I rinse that filter thingie a couple times a week...no more floods.

I hope J.D.'s tummy is feeling better tonight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.