03/09 Tinka 279 AMPS, 164 +6, 97 +8, 72 PMPS, 68 +2, 68 +3.5, 85 +5, 110 +7

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by TanyaG, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TanyaG

TanyaG Member

Hi all,

Tinka's coming off a bounce today and just kept dropping into lower greens as AM cycle progressed. We shot at our lowest number tonight at 72. She hasn't finished all her dinner though which is annoying maybe cause of the extra LC treats she had earlier today when she was hungry and dropping lower around +8. She's not been eating as well as usual since Sunday, I think she may be bored of the food again. Its really challenging trying to find new novel proteins. I may have to use a little honey on her paw if she's dropping as I don't think I can get her to eat for a few hours as just tried coaxing her to finish the last tsp or two of her dinner but she's not interested even with a tasty LC treat on top. Lets hope we don't see a drop indicating a very active cycle.

Previous condo - http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...6-5-68-7-97-8-166-105-191-pmps-275-2-5.174238

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf safely Tinka!!

And eat your fuds!! They're good for you!!

TanyaG likes this.
  3. TanyaG

TanyaG Member

Thanks Chis! Surfing so far so good :)

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

It's early, but so far she's pretty flat. Are you ready for a late night, just in case?

5. TanyaG

TanyaG Member

Thank you Tricia :) So her +2 was 68 and then +3.5 was 68 too. Yes I will stay up as long as needed. Going to feed her now ast +4. I'll try for a +4 next and then +5. Hopefully she'll get surfing or go up a bit.

6. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

That's encouraging that she is surfing like that. Very healthy numbers!

TanyaG likes this.
  7. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, Tinka's looking good tonight :D:D:D what a good little surfer so far!

TanyaG likes this.
  8. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Tinka....looks like doz surfing lessons you been takin' are paying off....hang 10 surfer gurl!! ~ China

TanyaG likes this.
  9. TanyaG

TanyaG Member

Thank you @Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey & @Barbara & Uncle, very pleased with the green surf tonight :) Took a little longer to feed her as I had to make up a new meal for her of raw as she's got bored with her usual food and I need her to eat s de want meal tonight, so she only finished her late dinner about 30 mins ago. Gona get in a +5 now. Here's hoping for surfing or a food bump.

10. TanyaG

TanyaG Member

Hee hee thanks Chris, boy does she love to surf, she's been taking lessons from China ;) Gona get in a +5 now. She finished eating late dinner around +4.5 so will be good to see where she's at now.

11. TanyaG

TanyaG Member

Ok so Tinka was 85 @ +5, likely a food bump from her LC meal sue finished at +4.5. I fed her something different for her last meal of the day, just raw pork and she ate all 40g so she's def got an appetite just gone off what we've been feeding her. Unfort raw pork not sustainable on its own as it needs to hv bone and organ to be balanced. DH had dental surgery complications so had to go back to the city today so he bought a few different brands of novel proteins - elk, venison, goat and a different rabbit brand. So hopefully some of these will be a hit. She can't seem to do one type for more than a few weeks though without going off it so an elimination diet for her skin allergies is not working out been trying it over s year now. Hey I can't blame her for enjoying variety, who doesn't ;) Will try for a +6 or +6.5 next if she's the same then I think that'll be safe to call it s night.

12. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

I think that's a good plan.

TanyaG likes this.
  13. TanyaG

TanyaG Member

+7 was 110 so we're in the safe zone. Finally off to bed nearly 4am here. Good night all and thank you for your help! <3

Barbara & Uncle (GA) likes this.
  14. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Tinka. I hope she eats when you need her to.

TanyaG likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.