03/10 Boomer AMPS 131 +3 146 +6 119 PMPS 140 +3 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 131 shooting 1.75u

Boomer woke me again last night and was rather insistent right from the start :rolleyes: He ate most of his overnight fuds but left some of his +9

Allen ate well overnight. In case anyone missed it yesterday, Dr Larry wants us to change Allen's diet to the renal diet available only at the vet's. I don't know what to do; I obviously want what's best for Allen but he's eating so well right now that I hate to mess with it. And two of the foods he eats Boomer eats too so if DH and I are both going to be away at one of their meal times I just make sure one of those two foods are in both auto feeder dishes.

Today on the agenda: somehow I have to get the house cleaned/tidied and not sure how it's going to happen when I can't walk comfortably. Tonight we're having DH's son and his family over for dinner; DH's son's bday is early next week. And after they leave I have to set up my studio for a cake smash tomorrow morning (which I booked when my knee was feeling better). Well it is what it is and it will get done somehow.

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Mercy, Judy, prayers your knee holds up during everything and continues to get stronger :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Glad both Boomer and Allen have been hearty appies. :bighug:

Hope your screaming knees are beginning to feel better and that you can take it easy.:bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Boomer woke you up again. I'm glad the kitties are eating well. Good luck figuring out what to do abut Allen's food. I hope your knee doesn't bother you too much today. Maybe do light cleaning since it is family. Sending prayers.

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe you should wear the white hat today and DH does the actual work?:D

6. Judy and Boomer

And another bounce.
    +3 146

7. Judy and Boomer

Actually, DH does pretty much all of the cooking all of the time. YAY! :smuggrin::smuggrin::rolleyes:

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

So does mine...he just isn't good at it.;) I eat it any way.

9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Stop Bouncing Boomer!

Yeah on DH cooking!

Judy, are you wearing a knee brace to help support all the soft tissue until things heal? Good luck on the cleaning, ugh, did that yesterday.

10. Judy and Boomer

And coming down from the bounce. +6 119

11. Judy and Boomer

No I'm not, I had thoughts about wrapping my knee but that's as far as it went.

12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

You can get them in the drug stores, Futuro brand. It really helped me when I had hyper extended my knee exercising. Isn't exercise suppose to be good for us???????

13. Judy and Boomer

Yeah it is, I guess I was just a wee bit too enthusiastic about it :rolleyes:

14. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 140 shooting 1.75u

15. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.