03/10 Ivana AMPS=326, +2=310, +5=239, +7=175, +9=122, PMPS=79 green again! +2=

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tara & Ivana (GA), Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's gorgeous green day, and bouncy night

Ivana absolutely freaked me out this morning. Usually she sleeps on the floor beside our bed, and when the alarm goes off in the morning she climbs up of her own accord for her AMPS test. If she's not in the room, I only have to call her once and she appears. This morning, I called four times, no Ivana. In the 5 seconds it took me to fully wake up and throw on a robe to find her, all sorts of thoughts ran through my head: "Even though she was high before bed maybe that was the high before the dive, I should have got up to check on her through the night, what if she hypo'd and is lying dead underneath Chardy's hutch and how the hell do I tell Darryn?" Of course, then I hear a little "Meow!" and my heart started beating again :) She really knows how to freak out her beans!

Even though I was expecting Ivana to bounce after all those lovely greens, I can't help but be a bit disappointed nonetheless. She bounced to pinks, but has come down to yellow so that's something at least. Hopefully she'll get back on track soon.

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Did you ask her what in the heck she was doing that was soo important to ignore you?? Glad your heart started beating again. Ivana, please don't do that again:) She coming down already so hopefully you'll see those green return later today!

3. Tara & Ivana (GA)

She was probably Skyping with Doodles to get more tips on how to drive the beans crazy, seeing he's the master of that these days...

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

They do know how to scare us don't they. Today, Bubba I a similar thing. When I called him for his + 4.5 snack, he didn't come! My heart skipped a beat too.

5. Tara & Ivana (GA)

It's definitely out of character when they don't come for food! Glad he's ok though :)

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide for Ivana today. It's amazing how much can go through your mind in such a short amount of time. I'm glad she was okay.

Tara & Ivana (GA) likes this.
  7. Tara & Ivana (GA)

+9 and she's still sliding down nicely. Currently taking bets on if she'll show a green by PMPS time [​IMG]

8. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Wow, that was a quick bounce - all over and done with in 24 hrs. Nice downward slide today too, not too quick.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  9. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Nice to see her back in green so soon!!

Yikes on the scare this morning. I've had one or two of those moments:eek:
    Which reminds me I need to get a +2 poke in and he is not in his usual spot:eek::eek:
    Vines for Chardy:bighug::bighug:

10. Tara & Ivana (GA)

George, the hide-n-seek game is only fun when both parties know they're playing! Come out, come out, wherever you are....

Gill & George likes this.
  11. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Update on Chardonnay (the chicken, not the beverage): Seeing that Ivana is so obsessed with Chardy, when I brought her inside tonight I held her near Ivana who was sitting on the lounge. Ivana was verrrrry interested, but Chardy was a bit cautious. Which is a good thing to be if you're a chicken meeting a cat, I guess. Anyway, Chardy is now in her inside hutch and Ivana is laying underneath it as usual. Miss Chardonnay is very very light now, she's lost a lot of weight. She was also taking naps through the day, which is not usual for chickens. Talked to hubby this evening and we've decided that pretty much as soon as she stops eating, we'll be helping her on her way, as that's basically the chicken version of suicide based on our previous experiences. Not sure how much longer she's got, but we'll just keep bringing her in at night in the meantime.

12. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Poor little Chuck. So sweet Ivana is keeping her company.

13. Tara & Ivana (GA)

+2 and she's back up to blue, but it's only a very low blue so I'm just going to pretend it's green :D

sarahtee and Gill & George like this.
  14. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yeah for the green!!! :D:D

15. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice PMPS Ivana :D. Vines for poor Chardonnay, hope her passing is peaceful when the time comes:bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.