03/11 Molly AMPS 146

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Adrienne & Molly (GA), Mar 11, 2020.

1. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/03-10-molly-amps-149.226841/#post-2541111
    Happy Wednesday Molly was up all night. She decided to play with her toy! Which woke me up, she then decided to lay on my chest. With her bum facing towards my face :rolleyes:. Which woke me up again, she finally settled down and went to sleep! Swear the full moon was last night lol.

My grandmother is turning 98 years young today! She’s a strong lady for her age!

Hope all kitties stay safe today. I’m sure Molly will be in the lagoon at lunch time +6 today :)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry you didn't get much sleep last night. I hope Molly surfs safely today. Happy Birthday to your grandmother.

3. SnowKat

SnowKat Member

I've heard that the full moon sends many kitties into overdrive, LOL. Sounds like Molly felt it!

That is so awesome about your grandmother's 98th birthday! Give her lots of love on her special day. My gram was my best friend. She and I went to Riviera Maya together when she was 96! The Mexican employees took one look at us, my gram with her walking stick, me with both sets of luggage, and ushered us to the front of every line at the airport, and everywhere else for that matter! Good times...

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Thanks Carla! I'm not feeling tired today so it's all good :)

5. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

I would love to spend time with my grammie today. But she's on the other side of the country :(. I seen a few pictures of her and my family celebrating her birthday. Hopefully when I go home this year. We can spend some time together.

Molly was pretty hyper throughout the night. Now she's sleeping lol have a great day Kat!

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Warm Birthday wishes to your Grandmother on her 98th!! That's fantastic!! :kiss:

Looking amazing Molly, you sure love to surf!! :D

Have a great evening Adrienne!! :)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) likes this.