03/12/18 Squallie AMPS 101, +4/59, +5/72, +8.30/60

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Well, at about 6:00 AM we were apparently besieged by Invisible Mice, but not to worry! SquallieBear was there to send them all packing and thus keep his home and hearth, and all it's denizens, safe form those sneaky IMs! It seems that battling IMs is hungry-making work, too, lol; ha scarfed down his brekkies with great gusto.

He had an early-ish lunch, wanted to boost his BG just a little to help him surf, and not drop too low. He's had a good day of mostly chilling on the couch - gotta rest up and replenish the stores in case more IMs invade! ;):cat:

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:..... your Squallie story telling is a hoot, Lucy :bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Beth, it makes me happy to watch him so I hope it makes others happy to read about it! :joyful::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Squallie’s IM adventures bring joy galore.

Today was a pre-nor’easter super snooze day for Azalea, but when I relayed to her about Squallie’s latest IM bursts, she said:

Hey, Squallie! Sorry I missed your morning training but I decided to be in pre-nor’easter training myself: hone my catnap skills to sleep through another storm that’s on its way! Happy IM’ing!
    Yours in training,
    Azalea

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I love hearing about Squallie and the IM's. It's great he's feeling so good.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  6. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

I always enjoy reading about Squallie and the IM's. Thank you for sharing these stories with us!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  7. Squalliesmom

Lol, glad you enjoy them! :bighug:

Squallie says to tell Azalea, "Dear Azalea, I most certainly can appreciate your pre-nor'easter training! Please take good care of yourself, storms are very frightening and bring Roof Monsters! :eek::nailbiting::eek:
    Yours with great fondness,
    Squallie

8. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Carla. He's such a fun kitty when he's feeling good. He really enjoys life! :):bighug:

9. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Carol, glad to share them, especially if they bring enjoyment and happiness! :):bighug:

10. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Lucy, I'm so happy to hear Squallie's feeling good and having fun!!!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  11. Squalliesmom

Hi, Barbara, it's so good to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by to check on us! I hope you and yours are well, and that time and loving memories are helping to heal your heart. :bighug:❤️:bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.