03/12 Furball +10=282 AMPS=310 +10.5=227 PMPS=282

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-75-174-pmps-272-2-5-243.192397/#post-2148577

Furball was happy & purry this morning. Her numbers are always wacky with DST. I hope she comes back down soon.

Simba is still doing okay this morning. I don't like the new transdermal bupe. It is a gel and harder to rub in. It makes the inside of her ear sticky and she doesn't like that. Also, there is more of it and it seems like it is too much to rub in on her small ear. She's not a very big cat.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I hope you see some blues today!
    More vines to Simba!

3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Sending prayers that whatever amount you get on Sinba’s ear is the exact amount she needs !!!! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I was so hoping that with DST and you shooting an hour earlier that it would have proved to be a good thing. Come on back down Furball!

I hope that the gel gets easier to use on Simba. Glad to hear she is doing okay today. :bighug:

5. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

More :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: for you and your furry family. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

6. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Furball really isn't that faar from a low blue-high green. C'mon , Furball slide on down.

I've never had any success with ear goos. My various cats at first disliked it, but soon ran from me. I think they could sense when I had it. I switched to pills in gel caps. Much easier.

7. carfurby (GA)

I can't give her anything by mouth. She has cancer in her mouth and I don't want to risk hurting her. I wish I could. It would be easier.

8. Kathy and TiTi

oh, gee. Don't want to do that. Would the liquid bupe that you only need to tuck in between her lip (lower or upper) and the outside of her teeth be possible? That bupe is absorbed thru the skin of the mouth.

9. carfurby (GA)

No. Any time I've tried to give her medicine by mouth, she clamps her jaws shut and shakes her head from side to side. That's why I had to get the transdermal bupe.

10. Kathy and TiTi

:(

11. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Extra hugs and prayers to Simba and you, Carla :bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.