? 03/14 Diamond amps 161 lowest ever psbg I shot

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by krazy4kritters, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. GA Carol & Dante

GA Carol & Dante Member

As I may have the confidence to shoot at 64, I am nowhere near the point of offering advice for you, so perhaps I can tag some people if they are online to help you... @Bobbie And Bubba;
    @Marje and Gracie

krazy4kritters likes this.
  3. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Shooting your lowest number ever is always scary. But you did it, and you should be very proud of yourself.

Now, there's not really enough data to predict what Diamond is going to do. The last couple of days, he's coasted down nicely to achieve his nadir at or around +6. However, the +1 here may indicate that he's going to react to the lowest AMPS to date by bouncing off of it, meaning that the rest of the cycle might be a little higher. You'll know more when you get home to test.

As long as someone is there to watch him, he's going to be just fine. Does he get a meal sometime in the middle of the day? Do you have a stock of everything you need in the event his numbers get too low? Plenty of strips? A source of high carbs, like a gravy-based wet food, karo syrup, etc.?

4. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

He does get “lunch”. I actually just put all of my hypo stuff in a box last night. Let’s hope I never have to use it!

5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Well done on shooting. Look at all that blue recently! Diamond is looking good! :cool::cool::cool:

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good job shooting your lowest pre shot to date. :cat: It is always scary the first time. There is always the chance that they will bounce up in response to being lower than they are used to being as you are seeing this cycle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.