03/15/ Diamond pmps 143 Great #S today

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by krazy4kritters, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

2. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

I put my big girl panties on and went ahead and shot. This is the second time this week he threw low numbers at PS. Second time this week I'm freaking out about it too! :nailbiting:

3. Tanya and Ducia

Tanya and Ducia Well-Known Member

:bighug:
    it's OK, we all freak out to such..

Your SS isn't up to a moment - what happened after that beautiful 143 Blue PMPS - have you injected the full dose?

4. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

It’s okay to freak out a little, the cool thing is, Diamond might surprise you and be nice and flat.

Since it’s your lowest preshot to date, will require some close monitoring from you tonight. As Diamond has dropped straight away in the +1 before, good idea to get a +1 and a +2 so you can make sure the drop isn’t too steep or sudden and see how the rest of the cycle might play out.

krazy4kritters likes this.
  5. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

When I opened his SS I realized I hadn't clicked on check mark number two. I'm guessing the document was still open on my end. I shot the full dose. 151 @ +1. So far so good. About ten mins. ago he was laying on his side, real still with his eyes open. I rushed over and shook him to make she he was ok and then played with him for a few mins.

Tanya and Ducia and Stacy & Asia like this.
  6. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

:joyful:

Also guilty of shaking a too still kitty over here :oops: ...the struggle is real! ;)

He probably feels funny spending so much time in lower numbers than he is used too.

7. Tanya and Ducia

Tanya and Ducia Well-Known Member

This is cute! :):bighug:
    A long, long time ago I posted that I crawled up to Ducia to hear her breathing in her sleep, fearing she was dead...
    :rolleyes::joyful:
    Someone replied saying that she used to shake her sleepy kitty up to make sure she was alive...LOL.
    Don't we all love them dearly and beyond?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.