03/16/18 Squallie AMPS 121, +3/98, +5/81, PMPS 80

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Well, I may have spoken too soon about the benefits of the Pancreas Booster. Neither it or the insulin appears to be having much effect today! I don't know what's going on - he seems to be feeling okay, no evidence of a fever or anything, pretty sure I didn't give a fur shot, and I'm also pretty sure I ruled out my pen being not up to snuff. So...I'm not sure where that leaves me with regard to today's numbers so far. :(:confused::banghead:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just an off day. Hopefully Squallie will get back on track soon. How is he feeling? :bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Carla. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    He seems to be feeling okay. He's not very active today, but he has days like that anyway, so hard to tell. I wonder about his teeth, it seems to me like maybe he's dribbling a little food that he wasn't, before. But I could just be looking for things where there is nothing, too, I have been guilty of that before, lol. :rolleyes:

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Prayers to you and sweet Squallie ,Lucy:bighug: We can never be too observant and vigilante with our super seniors , huh ?;):):bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  5. Squalliesmom

So very true!!!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

So very true. Maybe Mr InvisibleMice was simply wanting an old codgers day of it.

His SS is a thing of beauty regardless of the odd bit of a blip.

Beth 73 and Squalliesmom like this.
  7. Squalliesmom

Thanks!:):bighug::cat:

I think I may have given a bit of a fur shot, but I'm not sure. His PM bg isn't coming down like it usually does, either, and I KNOW he didn't get a fur shot tonight. But, he's a cat, so who knows.....???:rolleyes::facepalm:

8. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Maybe the IM’s decided that they needed a day off, too.
    Hope Squallie feeling ok and just resting up for the next IM sprints;):bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.