03/17 Boomer AMPS 155 +3 74 +5 59 +6 121 PMPS146 +3 115, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 155 shooting 2.0u

Boomer and I had a pj party last night; I predicted it at PMPS when he was lower than +6. Thanks to a higher carb snack at +2 and again at +3 he never went close to the sharks but I still stayed up with him until he went 2 hours with no food and his level was steady/rising. Tired Bean today; although I nap on the couch between tests (with Boomer laying on my legs) when I get to bed I can't go to sleep.

Yesterday I went out twice but there wasn't much out...it was cold and windy. In the afternoon when I visited one of the ponds I noticed about a dozen yellow and white roses scattered on the frozen pond, right off the deck. So I photographed them since all the wildlife was missing in action.

Today on the agenda....like usual depends on the weather (which is supposed to be cloudy and snowy) but I do need to get my photography equipment/props sorted out since I had to move everything out from under the area where the guys were working on the bathroom. So maybe I'll work on that for a bit.

Attached Files:

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning Judy, Beautiful pic of the rose...any thoughts as to why someone would scatter them on the ice? I've just seen on FB that an acquaintance of ours from many years ago - a big time rose grower - passed away yesterday. Interesting that someone would scatter roses on a lake.

Boomer's SS is looking pretty good these days...lots of blues and greens...and then the PJ party? Glad to see he surfed safely...but oh the timing... :(

Enjoy your day - hope you can catch some cat naps :)

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

A friend told me there was a photo session happening on the deck 2 days ago so maybe left over from that? But what a waste! Why wouldn't someone take them home? idk.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

The photo you included reminds me of a photo I have in my office -- tulips in the snow.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yellow roses are my favorite. Boomer is giving you a break from last night's party. Hope you get everything done.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing last night. I hope Boomer slides back down today. Beautiful picture.

7. Judy and Boomer

8. Judy and Boomer

Not too much of a break

9. Judy and Boomer

+5 59 giving a spoonful of higher carb ff to prop him up a bit since DH and I want to go out this afternoon

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

GOOD job this morning Boomer!![​IMG]
    Beautiful SUN.jpg

11. Judy and Boomer

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Keep on coming back down, Deputy Boomer! But no PJ party tonight, OK? You need to be on duty at the lagoon.

If you can't photograph birds, roses are a good alternative.

We were in NYC last week and came home to the news that there had been an ice storm and a snowstorm. Our walkway has so many layers of ice it resembles the Antarctic ice shelf!

I like Boomer's new avatar.

13. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 146 shooting 2.0u

14. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Boomer, you look so handsome and manly. (Manly in a fluffy-wuffy, snuggly-wuggly kind of way.)

15. Judy and Boomer