03/19 Furball +10=226 AMPS=286 +10.5=79 PMPS=127

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good Morning Carla! It's always so nice to read that Furball is happy and purry each morning.:cat: She most be one content little girl.

The erratic weather seems to be everywhere. Sorry about Simba sneezing. I hope her mouth is comfortable today. Sending prayers. :bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

Unfortunately her mouth is bothering her and she won't eat any pill pockets that she likes as treats, so I can't get any medicine in her for the sneezing. I hope she will tonight. I wish I could work from home so I could keep an eye on my kitties during the day. Thanks for the prayers.

Beth 73, HWright and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

That is sure an ideal set up. It must be hard to concentrate at work when you are worrying about the furgang. :bighug:

5. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Carla, i hope Simba’s sneezing can resolve on its own. Does she like butter? If so, maybe the anti-sneeze pill hidden in a bit of butter?

Hope Furball has steady bg’s and doesn’t bounce today.
    :bighug:❤️:bighug:

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Love hearing how happy Furball is!
    Sending some anti-sneezing vines to Simba.

7. carfurby (GA)

I don't know. I don't give them any human food except tuna and baby food. That's a good idea though. Thanks. I hope you and the tribe are doing well. :bighug:

8. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Come down some, Furball.

I hope you can get Simba to eat the meds in something when you get home and that her mouth isn't bothering her too much. Feel better vines to Simba. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Furball sounds in good spirits. Hope she goes down for you today.

Ahh poor Simba. It is the weather extremes I think. 5 f my cats succumbed to Herpes in the last 2 weeks.

10. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Hugs , love and prayers to you, Furball , Simba and rest of furry family , Carla:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

I used to take a small sliver of processed cheese slice and fold the pill in it, then microwave for a few seconds so I could form a mini-cheese ball.

Hope Furball heads on down nicely today.

Kathy and TiTi likes this.
  12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Carla,
    Furball is looking good this morning and hopefully will come down to blue today.

Sorry about Simba's sneezing. Perhaps try L-lysine? I think I remember @Jill & Alex (GA) giving it to Alex for sneezing. I've always given it to Rusty: 1/4 teaspoon twice a day mixed into his food. It is tasteless. You can buy it in powder, or in capsules and open them up. I buy Solaray 500mg capsules in the health food store. Rusty, of course, sneezes anyway. But it may help!

Vines for Simba's mouth and sneezing.

13. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Yes, I give cats Now Foods L-Lysine Powder (1/4 tsp mixed in food BID) for URIs, sniffles, sneezing, or runny eyes. Although, recent studies say it doesn't help. I don't know if it's an ECID thing or what. I swear by it. It usually clears things up in a few days for us.

14. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

79?:D Yay, Furball! Just surf now, dear.

Vines for Simba.

15. carfurby (GA)

It looks like Furball likes the new dose.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions for Simba. I got her to eat a pill pocket with some medicine in it. I'm trying to be very careful of what I put in her food because I need to be able to tell if she's not eating from her mouth bothering her from the cancer and not something else. The last time I tried to add something to it, she didn't eat and then I wasn't sure why.

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) and Beth 73 like this.
  16. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Wow, Furball! You rock!
    And yay for Simba liking her pill pocket (and that which was within it). Hope she has a comfortable night and you, too, Carla. :bighug:❤️:bighug:

17. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Nice job, Furball. :D:D:D

Good job on your meds, Simba!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.