03/25/2020 Salem PMPS 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Good Morning
    Salems sugar is crazy ? I just di not understand ? Is the insukin bad or what ? Why would he just be so green at 1.75 units then hes sugar just go crazy ? Im going to try 2.75 units see how it does ? i know but i can always go back .

I hope everyone's having a great week ? My DH took off for the week it feels like its the lingest weekend . Lol . He said they have gotten so worried abt the virus at work that they took all the doors off in the buildings . They have clorax everywhere . No one can get but 6 ft to each other . You can not have a conversation like that he said . Tjey covered his keyboard on his computer with plastic and everytime he uses it he has to wipe it down .. he has ocd but he said ro me they have gone overboard with this its making me crazy ! Now for someone with ocd to say they have gone overboard has got to be true they have gone to the extremes . He said he just couldnt work like rhat so he took hes vacation to do work here and at his home place he grew up at . He couldn't stand the pressure anymore . Even the boss man has licked hisself up in his office snd wants everyone to stay away from him . So you got those who dnt worry abt it and those who have panicked abt the virus . Oh boy ! Lol
    I just laughed at him and told him now you know how your ocd drives me crazy ! I like being clean myself vey much but my DH has driven me crazy over the years with his cleaniness ! I said are you sure your not just confused cause now they are being like you are with your ocd ! Lol
    Do you know what its like living with a ocd person ? its like Hammer time ! Dnt touch this ! Lol

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Tina, it must be a long week for you. Removing all doors, that's a new one for me.

Tina and Salem likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I don't think the insulin is bad or you'd be seeing really wonky numbers. Maybe put the ? icon on your subject line. That's crazy about your DH's work.

Tina and Salem likes this.
  4. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

No hes work did that not me lol ! Thats why he took off this week he said they are going crazy at work . Dh has ocd but hes not as worried about the virus as hes work is . . He said they are going overboard . Dh has OCD but hes not making me do crazy stuff like his work is . Surprises me .