03/26 Bayley amps 146 - full dose?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Me and Bayley, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10163&p=100940#p100940

This is a lower start than usual.... I won't be home until +10 at least.....not sure if I should give full dose - although last time she had a blue start I just gave a skinny dose and she was fine..... any thoughts

2. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Leslie I think I would stick with the skinny dose and leave food which I am sure you already do. :D

3. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

I agree - yes we have a feeder so she gets yummy snack every four hours - i mixed her lc with a touch of hc for her first snack just to be safe :)

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Surf real nice today, Bayley.
    Have a good day, Leslie. Hope tbp goes by quickly.

5. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

looks to me like regular dose would be fine since all was maintained a few days ago with amps of 148...but i'm still pretty new at this, and my Max is making his own rules as we go, so I'm probably not one for dosing advice. :D hope you have a great day!

p.s. I'm so with you on not knowing what to do when you can't be home to monitor. Max has been making me worry all week long with this!

6. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Good morning, Leslie! I think the skinny dose would be the way to go today. Bayley is doing really good...nice to see those blues when she gets them...was even nicer when I saw those greens, but if your girl can't always get the greens, I'll go with the blues :D
    Hope you girls have a wonderful day today! Happy Friday!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.