04/04 Furball +10.75=239 AMPS=312 +3=189 +5.5=229 PMPS=403

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Apr 4, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-2-191-5-75-179-pmps-303.227853/#post-2552280

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she comes back down and surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and @JoyBee&Ravan and Alice and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Ollie (@Olive & Paula) and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and DH and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle, Pepe and Zoe @Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and Debra's BIL @Debra and Yoyo) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Jan Radar and Buzzy's ears (@toomanycats) and Judy @Judy and Boomer and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba).

2. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your prayers, BIL needs to cancel all of his follow up tests due to this pandemic. This virus is affecting everyone in different ways and controlling all of our lives.

Praying that you are doing well, stay safe and healthy!!

3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

@Debra and Yoyo I'm sorry to hear your BIL has to cancel his tests. Hopefully he doesn't need them and stays cancer free. Thanks for the prayers.

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hey Carla wishing you a good day and that furball surfs safely today:cat:

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Always good to hear that Furball is happy and purring! Luci could take a lesson...she purrs but then she wants to fight...I do not know what that's about - just being playful I guess...

Enjoy your day Carla!

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I see blue!