04/05/2020 Salem PMPS 90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

H
    ello ! Lol
    I shoot salems preshot went back to bed . Figured i can post later . Especially after yesterday's crazy post . Sorry about that ! I guess that was the start of whining down ! It has caught up with me . I done too much im feeling it today !
    Salems doing ok .
    Hes been rolling around on the floor being playful
    Hes got it made ? Except for the diabetes thing .
    Prayers for everyone-be safe ! One week of lock down . Its seems like its been 3 weeks ! Lol

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-04-2020-salem-amps-132.227902/#post-2552594

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Salem is feeling good. :cool:

Tina and Salem likes this.
  3. Tina and Salem

Salem says hello
    3B95B59F-3A67-4000-9E38-1AF73C6C017C.jpeg

carfurby (GA) and Sonia & Leo like this.
  4. Tina and Salem

Doesnt he look weird with no tail ? I have gotten use to it over the years . Sometimes Salem watches Jojos tail and follows it lol . Its as though hes trying to figure out what is that thing you got there buddy ? ... its following you aint it ? Lol Bella his sister is a bobtail too she watches Jojos tail too . Its funny .. since:eek::eek: its two of them without a tail i think they think jojos the misfit ! :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::woot::woot::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Salems bobtail is a button tail like a bunnys tail lol and Bellas bobtail is like a windshield wiper or a paintbrush ! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Bellas bobtail is like a quarter length of a tail ... they hate it when you touch it ... salems tail you cant see it move but bellas wiggles ! Like a windshield wiper ! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020