04/05 Furball +10.75=336 AMPS=387 +6=290 PMPS=303

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Apr 5, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...5-239-amps-312-3-189-5-5-229-pmps-403.227893/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she comes back down and surfs safely today. I meant to get another test in last night, but I forgot. My allergies are acting up and they made me really sleepy last night.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and @JoyBee&Ravan and Alice and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Ollie (@Olive & Paula) and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and DH and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle, Pepe and Zoe @Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and Debra's BIL @Debra and Yoyo) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Jan Radar and Buzzy's ears (@toomanycats) and Judy @Judy and Boomer and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba).

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I hope Furball comes down for you today!

3. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

As long as they are only ALLERGIES, they can stay:)

Hope Furball comes down and decides the beach is more fun.....not sure if I missed anything about what is happening with your work....are they still open and functioning?

Please stay well and safe!!

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Carla,
    Oh boy, allergies. Good thing you know what to expect from allergies. Take care of yourself.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Allergies:confused:YUCK!! Me too Feel better:bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Originally they were closing the office for the past two weeks and I was going to have to file for unemployment. Then they found a way for me to work from home and continue to get paid. I'm waiting to hear back from them about this week. I don't know what they'll decide.

Tina and Salem and Sonia & Leo like this.
  8. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

That is wonderful if you can work from home and receive a pay check:)...I hope it all works out:bighug:

9. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Glad they were able to find a way for you to work from home ! Where was Sue and Luci Sunday ? I dnt see her Condo for Sunday ? Stay safe !