04/06 Boomer AMPS 148 +3 166 +6 158 PMPS 160 +3 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday's shark hunt
    Good morning!
    AMPS 148 shooting 1.5

Well yesterday was quite the day and totally unexpected since I had given a temp reducie in the morning to start draining the depot so that DH and I could be away on Saturday. Boomer earned an automatic reducie down to 1.75 with that 36 yesterday so last night I further reduced him (because of being away Saturday) to 1.5. Is a "reaction" like that normal when their dose is reduced?

His AMPS today isn't out of the range of normal for his morning numbers and there's a very good chance it's food influenced. Last night I went to bed at 2:00 (+6) after making sure he ate something but there was quite a bit of food left on his plate which was about 5-6% carbs. It was gone this morning and he also left a wee bit of his breffis this morning so wasn't ravenous like usual.

He called me once last night; I think it was after he ate his 4:30 foods, but I just called him and he came to bed.

Allen was fasted last night, has received his alendronate, and can eat in about an hour.

It snowed here last night and all the bare trees are covered. If it was February I would consider it pretty. But it's April....so not so much:arghh:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Judy, if I could take your snow I would :) We have not had much this winter ... kinda sad :( Sending prayers that Boomer behaves so you can go celebrate tomorrow with a peace filled mind :bighug:

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Great day yesterday for Boomer! Like to see those reducies :D. Now Boomer behave so mom n dad can get away this weekend .

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I think the 2 unit depot was still talking yesterday. The reduction you gave him yesterday morning needs about 4 cycles to drain. He was just trying to help you out, Momma. ;)

Beth 73 and Judy and Boomer like this.
  5. Judy and Boomer

And there's the bounce! +3 166

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

They do like to keep us on our toes. I hope Boomer surfs safely for you tomorrow.

7. Judy and Boomer

8. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 160 shooting 1.5u

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Deputy Boomer, Play it cool tomorrow so that your beans can enjoy their excursion. I'm putting you in charge of the binoculars. Surf safe and keep an eye on the kitties in the lagoon.
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

10. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.