04/10/18 Squallie AMPS 98, +3/78, +7/108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I am exasperated beyond belief.:mad: I thought all the nasty dry food had been thrown away, but apparently I missed some - which, of course, Naughty Candy found, and shared with all the others!!! They have all had a stern talking-to! I don't know how much Squallie ate, but he had enough that he only ate 1/2 his brekkies and only a couple of bites of his lunch. :( I can tell he doesn't feel very good now, either. This time I feel little sympathy with him, little piggy that he is. All of them, except him, have avoided me all day, and he tried to avoid me this morning, so I know they all know they weren't supposed to be scarfing up the kibble, lol. Yes, Squallie actually ran from me this morning when I called him for AMPS, something he never does, and that's what cued me in that something was up! Naughty, naughty kitties, all of them!:rolleyes:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about the kibble raid. It's funny how they know when they do something wrong. :bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

What a bunch of determined raiders you have , Lucy :woot: Aggravating but funny :eek::joyful::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  4. Squalliesmom

Oh, yes, they definitely knew they were in Mom's poor graces, lol!:rolleyes::cat:

5. Squalliesmom

Candy will be the death of me! She is the most hardheaded, determined, resolute, tenacious, undaunted....I could go on forever! That one I'm still miffed at. But it's too hard to stay annoyed with Squallie when he comes up behind me and tucks himself into my lap, under my arm, and starts to purr at me. He knows what a sucker I am, I guess, lol, and he's just spoiled rotten anyway. They all are. *sigh* :rolleyes::cat:

Beth 73 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.