04/11/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=207, +2=184, +4=110, +11=180

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

04/10 +11=318

AMPS=347 :arghh:

I got nothin. He missed his +6.5 snack so IDK if that has something to do with it. He also had a bit of stomach acid throw up (because he missed his +6.5). And I suppose he could have picked something off the floor but highly unlikely.

:arghh:

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Eat your fuds Giz!

ETA
    That number seems to be odd given his recent trends, did you double check it? could it have been a wonky strip/reading, I've had that happen occasionally.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. LizzieInTexas

Well, given the +11 was 318 and an hour later for PS was 347 and those were on two different meters and two different strip containers I am pretty sure they are correct.

He hasn't had the stomach acid throw up in a long, long time. He was starving this morning and is acting fine.

How have you been? It has been a long time since I have seen you on Gizmo's AM posts :):bighug:

Gill & George likes this.
  4. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yuck! Gizmo time to come back down to earth. Nothing up there for you.
    :bighug:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry for the yucky numbers. I hope Gizmo comes back down today. Sending prayers.

6. LizzieInTexas

Can someone look at Gizmo's SS? Is it current? On my tablet the numbers show through 04/08 but it is current on the laptop. Never had this issue before.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I can see through today.

8. LizzieInTexas

Thank you :bighug:

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Ss looks good to me. Waiting for all blue and yellow for us. Gizmo, time to start down now.

10. LizzieInTexas

Thank you.

11. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Maybe the acid throw up spiked his numbers. Whenever Bubba would throw up prior to an AM test, his number would always be inflated.

@Gill & George : Hey! Great to see you. :bighug:

Kathy and TiTi and Gill & George like this.
  12. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Any chance it was a FS?

13. Gill & George

Ugh I didn't see the +11. sorry, I'm glad he's eating and that he is heading back down. Hopefully his tummy will settle.

Sorry I dropped of the face of the earth, we've been busy with family coming and staying and chores around the house/farm, haven't had much time on my hands to come on the board, and I've been having recurrent problems with my eyes since late january(marginal keratitis), which makes it very difficult to use the laptop/tablet, my eyes have been very light sensitive and sore and the glare from the screen really aggravates them, but I think I am over the worst of it now, paws crossed.

I've been trying to catch up with all the goings on and with the new members.

Hi there Bobbie:bighug::bighug::bighug:

14. LizzieInTexas

Not likely with the 148 @ +4 last night. Maybe NDW but more than likely the stomach acid. I had a small container of "treats" in the bedside table that I had to give him JIC he looked like he was going to have stomach acid but I ran out up there and he hasn't needed it in such a long time I hadn't replenished it. I have a note to do so tonight.

15. LizzieInTexas

:bighug:

Paws crossed. I had to google that. Sounds painful. Prayers that the worst is behind you. Really glad to see you back but don't over due it.

Gill & George likes this.
  16. Gill & George

Thanks, I hope we are over the hump now, and I have a routine that I think will help in the long term.

LOL on you googling it.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

17. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Shhesh Gil. That sounds painful. These monitors are hard on healthy eyes. Take care. Hugs, and Eye healing vines:bighug::bighug:

healing vines.jpg

LizzieInTexas and Gill & George like this.
  18. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

IS it possible that Gizmo's bouncing?

19. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=207

History:
    AMPS=347, +1.5=281 Ket-0.3,

20. Bobbie And Bubba

Hey Lizzie, isn't it you that has the nanny cam for Gizmo? If so, which one. I am thinking I will put on in the PR to see which cat is doing their biz so I will know if Forrest is actually going in the box. I just won't be able to tell anyone that it's in the PR :p

21. LizzieInTexas

Yep. It's me.

This is the one I have...

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MF5X3TT/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On sale today! $39.99. I also bought an SD card. The cam doesn't have memory so you need an SD card to view "history" It is motion activated and takes snap shots and videos.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B010Q588D4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The cam can be set on a shelf or counter or mounted. You can also mount upside down and the app allows the view to be flipped 180°

22. Bobbie And Bubba

So , I need a SD card? ( what's a SD card, lol? ) If I am looking at activity every day , do I need a SD card?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  23. LizzieInTexas

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  24. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

I can see the SS and it’s current. Same thing has been happening to me though, some SSs are weeks out of date even though they are being updated. :confused: I think it’s a google thing. Most have said they could see it on a laptop though, I use an iPad.

Come back down, Gizmo!

Lizzie, I know you don’t use SEB anymore but marshmallow root instead, you still have to keep it away from other meds though, right? I was wondering if you added p binder to the meal with the marshmellow root, or do you skip it for that one? We just started using SEB and I can’t find an answer about this. I’d rather not skip the p binder if I don’t have to, but will if it is needed.

25. LizzieInTexas

Yes. 2 hours. Same as SEB.

I mix the p binder (aluminim hydroxide) with all food for the cycle, divide it into 3 meals/snacks and add the MMR slury to his PS meal (1st of the 3). So, yes, I use the p binder with the MMR. I have no idea if it is right or wrong because I couldn't find the answer either :rolleyes:.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  26. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Thanks. I guess the worst that can happen is the SEB absorbs the p binder making it worthless, but then that would be the same as if you didn't add it to that meal anyway, so ulltimately it doesn't matter. Add the p binder. :smuggrin:

27. LizzieInTexas

Well, the way I looked at it.. was the SEB or MMR didn't inhibit the absorption of the phosphorus (though, wouldn't that be special? :smuggrin:)

Gizmo loves his MMR. Even when he was really sick he would almost always eat some of the first (PS) meal with the MMR slurry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.