04/14/18 Squallie AMPS 96, +4/53, +5/54, +7/53, +9/65, PMPS 69/78, +2/74, +5/67, +8/65

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Squallie and all his housemates are just draped around the house, trying to cope with the sudden heat. (Honestly, I've gone from needing the heat on to, literally, needing the AC the next day!) At least he has been surfing nicely today, but I foresee a reducie in his near future. It's been nice being able to feed him foods that are a little higher in carbs, instead of his boring super-low carb stuff! =^..^=

Beth 73 and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Hugs , prayers and scritches to our buddy Squallie :bighug: He really is looking great , Lucy :):):):):)

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Very nice Squallie.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for Squallie. It suddenly got really hot here too.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  5. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Beth. :bighug::bighug::bighug: He's really doing well, I think he feels better when his BG is lower. All my fuzzbuckets are lazy today because they aren't used to the heat, yet, lol. :p

6. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Paula! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Carla. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    You aren't that far away from me (I'm in MD), you probably got the same heat we did. I'm not complaining because I hate being cold, but it does seem like we've gone straight from winter into summer the past few years. Not much Spring! I miss some of the spring flowers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.