04/14 Furball +10.75=242 AMPS=338 +3.25=227 PMPS=217 Pet Cancer Docu-Series

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-13-furball-10-206-amps-270-10-5-223-pmps-273.194074/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I'm not sure how accurate that AMPS is. I was having trouble getting a good blood drop and kept getting low blood error messages. I didn't want to poke her ear again. I guess I'll find out the next time I test, but it wouldn't surprise me for her to be bouncing because it's the weekend when I can get extra tests in. I really needed sleep last night so I didn't get up to get more tests in. She was coming back down at +4 with a 176.

I had to coax Simba to eat the pill pocket with the Arnica Montana in it this morning because her mouth is really bothering her. I'm not sure how long to continue to give it to her. I know there are side effects from long term use, but with cancer in the mix I don't know if it matters. She did purr for me after she finally ate the pill pocket. Thanks for your prayers and support.

HWright and Juliet like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Furball feels better....thanks for the link on the series, I’ll see if I can get it here

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Carla, check your battery on your meter as that happened to me once and the battery just needed to be changed.

Poor Simba.........I am glad she ate it for you. Did you try dissolving it in a tiny bit of water and then adding that you her food? I do that with all my remedies and the boys don't even know it's in the food, undetectable. You could try it while you are home this weekend and if she weren't to touch it then you could offer her some food without it.

What are the long term side effects of using the Arnica Montana?

Thanks for the link. I am going to make an effort to watch the whole series.

Beth 73 likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

She's not eating consistently right now where her mouth bothers her. If I can't get her to eat the pill pocket I will try that.

I forgot to mention I tried mixing a little bit of turmeric in her food since it is supposed to kill cancer cells, but she is not wanting to eat that. I'm not sure if it's her mouth bothering her or she can tell the turmeric is in her food. That's why I don't like mixing something in food.
    I can't remember right now. I'll have to look it up again. I'm too tired. I'm going btb for a while.

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Turmeric has a very strong taste and I am sure she could detect that. I would be very surprised if she could detect the Arnica Montana in water. But then again, EVID. Enjoy your BTB. I am going to do the same. :)

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

I think that AMPS was a bad test, or she's coming down really fast.

8. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Well at least she isn’t bouncing then! ;)

I second the arnica in water or tuna juice, something enticing but not difficult to eat. You can try one yourself, they have little to no taste, if anything, they are slightly sweet (I’m thinking of the tiny white spheres, I know they come in other forms and I haven’t tried to taste those kinds). More vines for Simba, I’m glad you got her purring today. Turmeric is so strong, I’m surprised any cat would eat. @Bronx's dad isn’t bothered by, but I would say that’s unusual. That would be something I would put in an empty cap and pill pocket if possible.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  9. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

10. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Work the juice Furball, but safely!!!

11. carfurby (GA)

12. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

I mix the golden paste (water, turmeric, coconut oil & black pepper) in his food and he eats it up. Turmeric alone needs some form of fat to be absorbed properly, so try it with fish oil. Pepper also helps with the absorption and that's why it's in the recipe. Sending vines :bighug::bighug::bighug:

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  13. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:love,light,healing

14. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:Carla, the homeopathic vet will be able to clear up any questions ab long term use of Arnica . Usually you give remedies for single to short term use then allow the body to take over . Three days of twice a day should be good til you talk with homeopath. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  15. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Carla:). I'll have to look at that documentary, it sounds interesting! Hugs, prayers, and vines for your Simba and for you:bighug::bighug:. Sorry about the extra pokies on the ear. I hated it when that happened. Hugs to Furball, along with some blue/green hopes for a change in wardrobe soon?

16. carfurby (GA)

Poor Simba is not eating very much. Each time she tries to eat she can only eat a few bites before her mouth starts bothering her.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  17. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

:(:bighug::bighug:

18. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: And more prayers :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

19. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Prayers from us :bighug::bighug::bighug:

20. Deanna & Billie

Deanna & Billie Well-Known Member

Hi Furball! Vines for Simba :bighug::bighug::bighug:

21. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Vines and prayers for Simba. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.