04/16 Boomer AMPS 139 +3 126 +6 86 PMPS 117 +3 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday's extended greens
    Good morning!
    AMPS 139 shooting 1.75u
    Disappointed that the green cycle came to an end but I have been expecting some sort of bounce.

Boomer woke me around 3:15, was finally hungry for his 2:00 fuds and wanted them stirred:rolleyes: He ate most of his +3, all of his extra fuds, most of his +6 but didn't touch his +9, not even the chicken pieces! He did come to bed for a snuggle waking me up by brushing my face with his tail :oops::rolleyes:

Allen was fasted last night, has had his alendronate, and will get to eat in about an hour.

The ice rain has finally ended (hopefully). We lost electricity for about an hour yesterday but that was it luckily. I spent most of yesterday editing and today will be more of the same. No nice weather expected until Wednesday; I want to go to the park where the owls are, hopefully the babies are ok and didn't get blown out of the nest with the strong winds we've had.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing yesterday. Hopefully Boomer heads back down today. Nice on the snuggles last night, but sorry he woke you up with his tail. I hope the owls are okay.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

+3 126
    I guess today is a rest day for my boy.

4. Judy and Boomer

That was a pleasant surprise. +6 86

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  5. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 117 shooting 1.75u

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good "rest day" for you and the boys. I hope the owl family will be OK; I'm sure they are used to all kinds of weather.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.