04/17 Boomer AMPS 115 +3 112 +6 97 PMPS 126 +3 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 115 shooting 1.75u

Boomer ate all of his +3 (but halfway through his PM +3 he needs me to scoop it onto a plate so he can finish it :rolleyes:), all of his extra food, none of his +6, and most of his +9. He came to bed for a snuggle last night and, at one point, he was snoring on one side of me and DH on the other :rolleyes:

Must tell you about my Bean Win! Usually both of us are present when I give Boomer his shot. DH has his hands on him while I do the shot. This allows me to actually part Boomer's fur and inject so that I don't give fur shots. Well, for a few Monday evenings DH is babysitting his granddaughters while his son and wife take tennis lessons. And of course it happens right over shot time. Last week I tried to distract Boomer with treats. Didn't work all that well although I did get the shot in. So last night I found a bird video on my phone, propped it up on his testing table, and he was so curious about the sounds/movements that he totally ignored me. YAY BEAN WIN! :smuggrin::smuggrin:

Today on the agenda....editing until this afternoon when I have a mammogram booked :blackeye::eek: And I have another newborn session on Thursday so I'll get the props ready for it. Snowing here now :eek:.....can't believe it's April 17 and snowing. But starting tomorrow it's supposed to warm up a bit. Hoping to see the baby owls tomorrow....really hoping they survived the winds and weren't blown out of the nest!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Boomer. I hope he heads to the lagoon and surfs. Yay for getting the shot in by yourself. Good luck with the mammogram.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Good for you , Judy, on the Bean win !!! It always took two of us to give Elmo his insulin and when DH wasn’t here I’d get cold sweats :nailbiting:

4. Judy and Boomer

Yes! And of course Boomer could sense my nervousness and that made it worse.

Beth 73 likes this.
  5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Oh , so could Elmo ! Whether it’s clipping claws or in past when he had an enema , he knew the jig was up when dad was present :)

6. Judy and Boomer

7. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Always celebrate the bean wins! :woot::woot: Lookin good buddy :) Mother Nature is really confused this year :eek::rolleyes:

8. Judy and Boomer

9. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Yeah for the win!!

10. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Genius. Love it :smuggrin:

Nice cycle as a bonus :D