? 04/17 Diamond Pmps 148 +1 104 +2 48 +4 65 +pmps/shot ~2.75 hrs late. What's going on

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by krazy4kritters, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

Things have been crazy busy for me the past week or so. I've been working more and DH and I are trying to clean/update the rental apartment above up. I even spaced out on Diamonds pmps last night. Tonight DH and friend were installing new floor in apt. kitchen.
    During today's pmps I had a tattoo appointment. My DS was going to pmps and shoot. Apparently, just as he was about to poke Diamond in the ear, DH and friend entered the room. Diamond got scared, ran into the basement and DS couldn't find him. DS sent me a text telling me about the situation. I told him to just leave Diamond be and I will take care of him when I got home. (DS had to go to Tae Kwon do and wouldn't be around when Diamond came out of hiding).

I am totally baffled by his numbers now. I probably should have rechecked pmps but figured it was higher because it was almost 3 hrs past time. What's up with his + 1 & 2?
    If he is following his pattern, he would be do for a reduction but I don't know if this counts or not. Any advice?

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

48 and you shot 3 hours late?! :eek:

Yes, I would take the reduction to .25 in the morning, your next shot needs to be 12 hours from now, so that will be late too. You have to work your shot time back slowly by 30 minutes each day.

Looking good over there!

krazy4kritters likes this.
  3. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

Ugh, I forgot about that. That's a bummer. I'm supposed to be at work an hour before that. I hope they understand, I will have to run home. I wish my DH (sometimes not so darling o_O) would make an attempt to gain A bit more of Diamonds trust and learn how to test and shoot. At least I've got some help from my son.
    Thanks @Stacy & Asia for all the advice you give me. I'm going to test Diamond now. Hopefully he will be in good numbers and we can go to bed. Last night I brought him to bed with me for almost the first time since Dx. He used to sleep in our bed almost every night. Neuropathy put a quick end to him being able to jump up on the bed though. I did bring him up there about a week after Dx and he peed on the pillow at the end of the bed. After I cleaned that up I figured I was safe. Nope, I woke up to him peeing right next to me. Now he can get down from the bed and make it to the litter box. Yay

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I don't see a condo for today yet so please make sure you reduce to 0.25u for the AMPS.

Also, yesterday's date on the SS was 4/16.. can you fix it so it says 4/17?

Good luck!! :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.