04/17 Shmee AMPS 211, +2 195

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda & Shmee, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Previous condo: www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-16-shmee-amps-218-2-211.194232/#post-2172784

Good morning,

I had an alarm set to get a +5 last night and I don't even remember waking up to turn the alarm off. So mad at myself! I know he had to have some greens last night. Hopefully tonight he wont be bouncy and I can try to grab a middle of the night BG. Overall doing well though so I am happy about that.

Question: In one week I will be flying to MN to visit my grandma. Previous condos have mentioned posting here beforehand to work on what kind of dose he will get from DH while I am away. This is his first time doing it and my first time being away since Dx so we are both nervous. When should I post on here for help to figure out what dose he should be giving, three days before? Thank you

I woke up to snow here in Cleveland, hopefully for not too much longer. I also got my taxes done and got more then expected coming back to me since I was in school last year (went back and finished my associates), so that was a nice surprise. I hope everyone is having a nice week so far :)

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Yes, start asking for advice a few days before leaving as you will have DH shoot a reduced dose. Remind him to post here for help if he needs it.

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  3. Amanda & Shmee

Sounds great thank you, I just wanted to be sure posting three days beforehand was enough time. I will be sure to have this page bookmarked for him, thank you for that idea.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I wish my DH would do the insulin. He will shoot but not pull the dose. :(

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Shmee heads down and surfs today. Ask about 3 days before you plan to leave.

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  6. Amanda & Shmee

Yes although he is super nervous I think he will do fine and I feel very lucky.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.