04/26 Boomer AMPS 126 +3 106 +6 112 PMPS 122 +3 121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 126 shooting 1.75u

Boomer ate most of his overnight fuds but left about a third of his +6 and a bit of his +9. When I first started giving the extra food at +3 he was leaving most/all of the +6 and most/all of the +9. Now he's actually eating most of those meals and he's eating way too much! And he's supposed to be dieting! :eek:

Allen ate well overnight.

Well the forecast of doom and gloom for today changed yesterday and it's beautifully sunny out so I will head out early for a walk and leave DH home with the babies. I have heard that there are warblers back and I'm watching for the orioles to return.

Today's photo was taken a couple of days ago. It wasn't a good birding day at all except for this little male Tree Swallow that struck a pose for me! I'm a big fan of photographing birds that are sitting on top of a stem or at the end of a branch so he cooperated nicely for me!

Attached Files:

Tracey&Jones (GA) and Beth 73 like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Boomer. I hope you get a blue/green surf today. Great picture.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Good morning , Judy and crew:bighug: I love birds and pictures of them . :bighug:Wish I could catch a pic of our Downy and Flicker who patiently sit in nearby tree as I refill suet feeders. Our martins and barn swallows have finally returned with the warming temps :bighug:

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I love that picture!

5. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Awwww....❤️❤️❤️❤️

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Send some of that sunshine our way, please! Wonderful picture.

Yo Deputy Boomer, you've gotta eat to stay strong, but don't eat so much that you'll sink in the lagoon!
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

7. Judy and Boomer

8. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Have you reduced the amount of food in his meals? That way he's eating less but still gets to eat. Between you and me Booms, I think your purrfect and Dr. Larry should go on a diet :p:p:p Glad the sunshine came out and you're able to get out Judy.

9. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Beautiful! Both the cycle and the picture! :cool:

10. Judy and Boomer

I have reduced the daytime meals slightly but to be honest they weren't that big to begin with.
    When I give him the extra food at +3, he lets me sleep. So taking it away isn't an option. But he used to leave pretty much all of his +6 and +9 so he really wasn't getting "extra" food. But now he's eating more of the +6 and +9. I will have to give him just wee little portions and possibly add some more chicken pieces to those meals.

11. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Nice surfing, Boomer!!!! Dieting kitties is not a good time or the beans....or the kitties. Hopefully you'll find the right balance that will keep his belly happy without adding more "fluff!"

12. Judy and Boomer

+6 112
    He did get into a bit of Allen's food at +3....my fault....was watching and then I forgot to watch :rolleyes: so it may have kept him from going lower by +6

13. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 122 shooting 1.75u

14. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.