04/30/20 Thomas J. Update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LilTurkey, Apr 30, 2020.

1. LilTurkey

LilTurkey Member

04/23/20
    Thomas J. is doing good. All of his scabs and stitches have fallen off. Just new, fresh skin that's still sensitive, keeping his cone on another week to wait for some hair to grow in. Still slightly itchy but barely.
    I need to get his nails trimmed, thought it might be a good idea to do it before taking to cone off in case he starts scratching at his ear. I don't have any nail cippers though, any suggestions on some sharp, good quality nail clippers?
    Also, I've always just given plain white meat chicken breast as a LC treat but I'm thinking of buying some treats now. I've looked at the list of LC treats that's in the forums but I'm unsure what he'd actually like as he's been a little picky. He doesn't like canned fish for some reason so I'm unsure if I should get seafood type treats or what. What LC treats do your kitties like best?
    Hope everyone is doing well.:bighug:
    20200430_170644.jpg 20200430_170654.jpg 20200430_180412.jpg

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great update for Thomas. I'm glad he's doing so well and healing nicely. I give Furball freeze dried chicken treats for a snack. I've found buying the dog treats is a better deal price wise because the bag is bigger. I've bought different brands over the years.

LilTurkey likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

LilTurkey likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

LilTurkey likes this.