05/02 Chanel AMPS 103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura & Chanel, May 2, 2020.

1. Laura & Chanel

Laura & Chanel Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/05-01-chanel-amps-107-pmps-99.229047/

Today we decreased the dose from 1.75 to 1.65. It is not a full reduction, but I hope it will be enough to control the low values and her eating. In spite of eating multiple meals day and night, she manages to stay low. So, I am thinking that if her little pancreas is functioning a little, having a lower dose of insulin will not make her so hungry all the time. She is hungrier than when she was on high values and if I think of how humans feel hungry when their glucose level is low, who knows...maybe she needs a little nudge.
    If she deals OK with this reduction, I can hope for another one to 1.5U.

Meanwhile, she spends her mornings chasing the balls and playing. The rest of the day and night is reserved for sleeping. Also, she seems to enjoy the humidifier that is working day and sometimes at night as well, so today I have to go buy more distilled water for it.

I hope you have a beautiful weekend and enjoying a wonderful weather.

Sonia & Leo and Olive & Paula like this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good luck with decrease and have a great day and glad shes happy

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Have a great weekend Laura and Chanel!! :):):) Good luck with the reducie!!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Chanel. I hope she keeps surfing on the new dose.

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers - I hope she keeps those lovely numbers with the reduced dose and that her eating is a little better controlled.

I myself wouldn't have changed a thing...but your know your girl better than anyone!

Have a great evening Laura!