05/04/18 Squallie AMPS 73, +2/78, +3/71, +5/65, +8/88, PMBG 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Squallie seems happy enough, but he's just lying around the house -on the floor, which is a rarity for him- in places he doesn't normally lie in. I'm hoping this is because it's gotten hot here: we had our one day of Spring and have gone straight into Summer! Actually, in thinking about it, I realize all my cats are acting a little lethargic today.

We overslept by an hour this morning, which might turn out to be a good thing, as tonight kicks off the start of Summer Trivia. I usually get home too late to give him his shot on trivia nights.

Wishing all a wonderful Friday! :cat:

friday.jpg

HWright, Beth 73 and Stacy & Asia like this.
  2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Mine lie on the floor when they are hot too. I can usually tell the difference because the place the lie when they are not feeling good, even if it's on the floor, it's not out in the open but in a tucked away place. When they are hot, they just kinda flop over on the floor in the middle of all the action like they melted just there. :joyful:

Hope your kitties keep cool and you enjoy trivia night! :)

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It does sound like it may be the heat. It suddenly got hot here too. Have fun with the trivia.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for vet visit tomorrow , Lucy:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  5. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:❤️:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  6. Squalliesmom

Well, it was indeed a no-shot night for Mr. Bear; I don't think he'll complain!

It would have been nice to walk away with the trivia trophy tonight, but no joy. My 2-man team (lol, me and my elder son) were leading at the half-time break, but were ultimately defeated by a 12-man team. Not too shabby to take second to that kind of competition! And there's always next week, lol!

Squallie has a vetty visit scheduled for tomorrow, I hope that he can do something to help with the dental issues. I will update everyone when I have any information. :cat:

7. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I hate summer anyway, but especially for my cats - their appetite always decreases. Especially challenging when kitty is diabetic.

Sending good vetty vines for tomorrow. I hope you get the answers you want. Enjoy the pokey break, Squallie!

8. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Tricia! Yes, that pretty much sums up summer around here, too!

I know I won't get the answer I want, because I want those d@#% teeth out of there, and that's not going to happen. But I hope he can nip any infection or pain in the bud! I'll be happy with that. I definitely don't want my sweet old boy to be struggling with pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.