05/05/18 Squallie AMPS 97, +4/80, PMPS 108, +2/78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, May 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

The vetty visit went well today. He gave Squallie a thorough going-over, and cleaned out the ear that's been bothering him. No change in his heart murmur, thankfully. He took a good look at Squallie's teeth, says he can see several lesions in addition to the one on the canine that I can see. He thinks it's one of the molars that's currently bothering him, says there's some irritation of the gum and put him on a course of ABS (Clavamox). Hopefully that will help. The vet says as long as he's not drooling, or dropping food, he doesn't think it is bothering him too much, yet. He did paw at his face once during dinner tonight. I guess we'll just have to see where we are when the ABs have run their course. Prayers and vines always welcomed!

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad the vetty visit went well overall. I hope the AB helps Squallie's mouth and he feels better. Sending prayers.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Hope the ABs work for Mr IM TigerStripe Squallie.

I must say he looks very young for his age, handsome fellow.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  4. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Carla! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Squalliesmom

Thanks! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

His vet has a hard time believing he's as old as he is, says he looks amazing for his age.:cat::)

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Thought about you both all day yesterday ... glad the news was basically good for sweet Squallie :bighug: Prayers that all it takes is a run of ABs and Squallie is totally healed :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  7. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Hope the ABs help Mr. Squallie! I don't want anything bad to happen to his teeth. The IMs might get ideas... Sending prayers and vines.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  8. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Beth! Hope you and Elmo had a good weekend! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Carol! Yes, lol, we definitely would not want those IM scamps to get out of line! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.