05/11 Shmee AMPS 354, +5 155

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda & Shmee, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Previous condo (Yay I finally figured out how to do that! :smuggrin:)

Hi everyone,

Today is 8 days post dental.
    Yesterday was a busy day at work and then had a funeral, so DH helped me with the PM tests and shot. I should have gotten a test in the middle of the night but he didn't wake me up to tell me Shmee got down to 270 at +2. I assume he didn't get down too far. I hate seeing these pinks, but at least I just saw another blue. His appetite has been odd the last few days. He is eating ok overall (about 2.5 cans instead of his usual 3), but I can tell he doesn't want to eat sometimes. Like last night, Steve put the food down and he just meows and walks away. After some convincing, he got him to eat enough for him to shoot him, and then I woke up to his bowl empty. So I can tell he is hungry.... but he's acting picky. Someone suggested a few condos ago that the ABs might have made his tummy hurt.. I am hoping that's it and not something major. Yesterday was the last day of the AB. Which.... I actually found on the ground hours later o_O. I am hoping going without one pill is fine. I already had to go back up there to buy two more pills, I didn't think going back for one was worth it but if I hear otherwise I will.

I hope everyone has a nice day :joyful:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Shmee's tummy feels better soon. AB's can cause those issues.

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  3. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Oh you got less AB that I did - I still have 4 days left - I had 14 days worth - seems a lot.

So how do you change the link to read "previous condo" instead of the path name?

Hope he comes down a bit for you and we come down the dosing ladder together. With Silver - its a bunch of skittles - I never know what color I am going to get.

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  4. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Yes Shmee had 7 days worth of the AB. Interesting, I wonder how many days people get normally.
    To change the word or phrase into a link you write our what you want, highlight it, then click on the link button up top (the one that looks like a link of a chain). You then paste whatever link you want there, and your highlighted word will then turn into the link! Hopefully that makes sense.

Juliet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.