05/12 Boomer AMPS 106 +3 90 +6 85 PMPS 128 +3 103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 106 shooting 1.5u

Boomer ate all of his overnight fuds except for about 1/3 of his +6.
    Allen ate well overnight.

Not much going on here today. It's rainy out now although it might clear up this afternoon. We have a "Wild Birds Unlimited" store in London and I want to visit; I'm on a mission to find a bird feeder that the squirrels can't empty. The store is across the street from an area where deer hang out so I might take my camera and look for some baby deer.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Boomer. I hope he surfs safely. Glad both kitties ate well. Good luck with the bird feeder hunt. I used to feed the birds, but the squirrels kept destroying all of my bird feeders, even the squirrel-proof ones.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Very nice Boomer. If you find a squirrel proof feeder, do share. I'm constantly replacing mine.

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Judy, let me know if you find a squirrel proof feeder , please :woot: That would be priceless ! I do love watching the furry little buggers tho :)

5. Judy and Boomer

I have chased the squirrels off my feeder 4 times already this morning. I'm over it lol.

Beth 73 likes this.
  6. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Good start for Boomer, after 30 years of feeding the birds, "squirrel proof feeder" is an oxymoron, simply does not exist on planet earth :woot:. Good luck!

Beth 73 and Judy and Boomer like this.
  7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I love watching squirrels, but I understand folks with feeders want to see the birds. Squirrels were my Dad's nemesis - as a PhD engineer it frustrated him to no end that the squirrels had no problem outsmarting him o_O:woot:! One of the funniest Christmas gifts ever was when my nephew gave my Dad a squirrel-shaped bird-house :joyful:!! (Maybe you could start taking pictures of squirrels with the feeders...you don't get the variety you have with birds, but I bet you could get some hilarious shots!)

Looking good, Boomer!

8. Judy and Boomer

I don't even mind feeding them......but they just don't know when to stop lol!

Beth 73 likes this.
  9. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

They are little piggies, that's for sure!

10. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

I’ve been enjoying watching them try to figure out the lids full of jelly put out for the Baltimore Orioles. Saw squirrel yesterday studying and studying the jelly then reached out and patted it :woot: Was very confused after that encounter :joyful:

11. Judy and Boomer

12. Judy and Boomer

It is cute watching them try to figure out a new feeder. Less cute once they actually do. :mad:

Beth 73 likes this.
  13. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

❤️:bighug:❤️

14. Judy and Boomer

15. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

I stopped feeding the birds because I was really afraid that fat and lazy squirrels would be easy prey for my dogs. ;)

...and I am totally out of the loop since I haven't been on the board in a while, but judging by his SS, Boomer is doing well. Lots of pretty blues and greens this year!

16. Judy and Boomer

Hi Christina! Yes Boomer had a dental a few weeks ago and has been doing really well ever since! How are Walter and Mandarin doing?

17. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Squirrels have to eat too! When we were in the Blue Ridge Mts, we went to a store all about birds and the cutest t=shirt of a squirrels with a bird beak strapped onto it's nose and the caption was : Remember to feed the birds.

18. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 128 shooting 1.5u

19. Judy and Boomer

I'm amazed my squirrels don't weigh 50 lbs each :rolleyes:

Beth 73 likes this.
  20. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.