05/13 Shmee AMPS 216, dosecrease, nature photos, Happy Mothers Day!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda & Shmee, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Previous condo

Good morning and Happy Mother's Day to all mothers here (and cat mamas!) :smuggrin:

Shmee recieved an increase today to 4.5. This is where he had some greens and I increased him too quickly to 4.75 last time by mistake, and then he went below 50. So... hopefully this time around goes more smoothly. My whole family gets together for Mother's Day, so unfortunately we will be gone all day... but DH has kindly offered to come back home for Shmee's tests and +5 feeding so that is nice.

My family is huge, my nana had two sets of twins :nailbiting: and another boy, then about 14 grand kids, then about 11 great-grand kids. So our get togethers are a fun time. Yesterday I got to get out of the house for a few hours in the morning and go for a hike in Cuyahoga Valley's National Park (about 25 mins from me). It was so nice to get out and play around with my camera. Surprisingly I didnt see many birds, but the scenery was lovely. Here are some photos if anyone is interested :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope everyone has a nice day.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  2. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Sorry to hear you had to increase. Maybe this dose will be the one to start him back down again.

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Large family in deed. Nice pictures. Love the spider web with the spider hard at work.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease. Great pictures. Happy Mother's Day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.