05/17 Boomer AMPS 176 +3 128 +6 135 PMPS 144 +3 65, wildlife photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 176 shooting 1.75u

Boomer had a BIG drop last night from 221 to 95 at +3:eek: Not like him at all. I had resumed his regular dose of 1.75u. So he scored himself some higher carb food at +3 because of the big drop. I tested at +5, 155.

He ate all of his overnight fuds except for his +6. But I did see him cleaning up the higher carb leftovers at +5.

Allen ate ok last night. I don't think his appy is down. I think it's because, when we go away, we have to allow him to eat Purrfect Bistro chicken/turkey because those are foods both boys can eat (I put a p-binder on Allen's) and he prefers Purrfect Bistro to his own kidney food...so he tries to hold out for it:rolleyes: Sometimes it works, others times I don't give in.

Yesterday was a good day....we went to Long Point which juts out into Lake Erie and is a spot where migrating birds stop after crossing Lake Erie. Apparently it was a "slow" day for the birds however I still managed to see/photograph a few that I hadn't seen before. One of them was a Kirtland Warbler. Apparently it's rare to see it in Canada (at least in this part of Canada), I was told it usually nests in Michigan. When we stopped at the Long Point Bird Observatory one of the staff was telling everyone where to find it; he had seen it earlier that day. And it wasn't difficult to find....it was off the beaten track....but you just look for people with cameras and binoculars! So my wildlife photo of the day is a Kirtland Warbler!

Attached Files:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Our kitties do like to keep us guessing. I hope Boomer slides down slowly today. Hopefully Allen will get back to eating his regular food now. Beautiful picture. Glad you had a good time.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Glad you had a nice day out. Work the juice buddy :D Hopefully Allen gets back on track with his food. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Judy and Boomer

Working the juice a bit more gently this morning. +3 128

5. Judy and Boomer

6. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 144 shooting 1.75u

7. Judy and Boomer

8. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Surf safe Boomer, don't keep mom up too long!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.