05/17 Jerry AMPS 155 +2 202 +6 110 +8 116 PMPS 104

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jerry dutchboy, May 17, 2019.

1. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

yesterday

OMG, I had a fur shot this morning. I can't believe it. Anyway nothing I can do about it now. Could kick myself.

Hope everyone else's day is starting off better then mine. :)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Don't be hard on yourself. Jerry will come back down. This will help us tell if his pancreas is bringing his numbers down.

3. Jerry dutchboy

Thank you Carla, you always know how to say the right thing. :bighug: I just don't understand how I managed to do this specially as I'm usually so careful with this micro dose.... jeez. I must have been sleepier than I thought LOL

4. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry seems to be doing well on a no insulin dose. He's holding quite steady in the blue, I'm amazed. I know its not green but looks the same as yesterday's AM cycle. I know its still early and he is probably still working off the depot but I'm excited.;)

5. Jerry dutchboy

@carfurby Carla, do you think I should give Jerry a dose this PM or see how he handles the Pm cycle on his own? Your input would be appreciated.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I think he needs his shot tonight. He is not in green.

7. Jerry dutchboy

Well i decided to skip the shot tonight. Sorry Carla, didn't get your message until after the timeframe. We'll see what his numbers are like the PM cycle. Hopefully he'll follow the same pattern as last night. Fingers crossed.

8. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I would continue to shoot until he asks for a reduction.

9. Jerry dutchboy

Well technically he earned a reduction with the 87 in yesterday's PM cycle.