05/21/18 Squallie AMPS 92, +2/70, +4/66, +7/64

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, May 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...9-2-56-3-61-6-56-pmps-77-2-69-4-30-75.195833/

Squallie had his first dose of bupe today. He has spent the day curled up quite contentedly on the floor next to my chair, mostly snoozing but occasionally waking up with that 100-yard stare, lol. He has eaten very well today, but it took him a few minutes to realize that breakfast was food, lol. He is very happy, rolling over for belly rubs and full of purrs. Apparently he approves of narcotics. However, he hates the clindamycin, and I can't say I blame him. I got more of it on me than in him, and the stuff is bitter as all getout! And it doesn't wash off, I've washed my hands repeatedly and they still have that bitter stuff on them, ugh.

Bottom line, he is a very happy kitty today, and I couldn't be happier! :D:cat:

2. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

:woot:

3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy , happy Squallie update :bighug::bighug: :bighug: Glad that narcotics agree with him :joyful:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad the bupe is helping. I hope you can get the AB into him.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Glad the bupe is helping and the antibiotics should help too. There needs to be a magical tooth healing elixir for cats! :bighug:

6. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.