05/21 Chanel AMPS 84 PMPS 93

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura & Chanel, May 21, 2020.

1. Laura & Chanel

Laura & Chanel Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/05-02-chanel-amps-103.229074/#post-2565530

Hey to everybody with and without whiskers :).
    I hope you all have a wonderful weather and getting into the baby steps mode to re-conquer the environment and enjoy the beautiful weather. I know I look forward to some hiking and hopefully soon some lunches with dear friends, probably in the not so near future.

Chanel is being a baby, a wonderful baby and a totally cute and mischievous one. She seems to handle and getting used to the lower numbers. We play with the idea of getting the dose lowered to 1.25 in two steps so she will have time to adjust better to her insulin needs. When asked to agree, she squeezed her eyes slowly with a cute smile on her little face. So, we are good to go and will do it coming Monday.
    Other than that, we enjoy our time together. She is an expert in naps and napping with her, my under eye dark circles just disappeared. She is just a little magician.

You all enjoy the coming weekend and stay safe and healthy.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Chanel is looking good. :D It sounds like she is feeling good too.

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Laura, what a great report on your beautiful Chanel, she's looking so good!! I can only imagine her cute facial expressions!! Kisses on the head from Leo and me! :kiss::kiss: