05/21 Furball +10=170 AMPS=212 PMPS=441

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), May 21, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-10-79-amps-108-pmps-331.229815/#post-2573297

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan and Joy's shoulder (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak's paws and Ollie and Tripper's ears (@Olive & Paula) and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle, Pepe and Zoe @Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and Debra's BIL and Adori (@Debra and Yoyo) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and @Briere Fur Mom and Moey and Wendy's dad (@Wendy&Neko) and Maxi (@bambinaki) and Noodle's recovery from surgery (@Patricia & Noodle).

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that Furball was happy this morning! Not a bad start either...right up there in that lower part of the lemon tree...usually Luci is perched there...but today she's already trotted off to the beach..she's been anxious lately to get back to the lagoon...

Have a great day Carla!

3. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Thank you for adding Adori to your prayers, very touching...thank you:bighug:

I hope Furball surfs safely throughout the day....and I hope you stay safe at work Carla:bighug:

4. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Furball surfs safely today. Have a great day Carla

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Very nice Furball! Stay safe!

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

When I went to get her shot ready for this evening I found the syringe from this morning full of insulin. I forgot to give the shot. My allergies were making me really dopey and I kept doing goofy things this morning when I was getting ready for work.

9. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Carla, I hope your allergies give you a break soon, having a foggy brain is just no fun. :bighug: